cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM PO email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please help to modify SRM PO email to Vendor.  My knowledge in this area is very limited.

SRM 5.5:   when buyer completes SC and clicks the Order Button an email goes to Vendor with the PO as an attachment.

REQUIREMENT:      Change email body lines.

When I run BBP_PO_ACTION_CONF I see the smart form name being used, class CL_PD_PO_PROCESSING_BBP and method PROCESS_BBP_PO_MAI

The system process seems to be grabbing predefined text parts and then prepares email and sends it with smartform attachment to vendor. 

Would you please provide details in how I can locate and change the email parts?.

If my guess on the process is wrong please provide leads and details to the BADIs, FMs or whatever I need to change to accomplish the email change.

Thank you for your kind guidance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Julian,

standard body text mail sent to supplier with PO layout as attachment comes from BBP_OUTPUT_COVER smartform (variable lv_smartform_mail in PROCESS_BBP_PO_MAI method).

You can create a Z smartform, then call this smartform using implemention of BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF BAdI definition name.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Laurent for your response,

I created ZBBP_OUTPUT_COVER, changed text and created implementation in BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF as follows

method IF_EX_BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF~CHANGE_FORMS.

IF iv_object_type = 'BUS2201'.
       IF cv_smartform_mail = 'BBP_OUTPUT_COVER'.
           cv_smartform_mail = 'ZBBP_OUTPUT_COVER'.
       ENDIF.
   ENDIF.

endmethod.

But System is still using form BBP_OUTPUT_COVER.  Verified that ZBBP_OUTPUT_COVER and implementation are active.

I am missing a step or configuration some place.  I would greatly appreciate if you can provide detailed steps to solve the issue.

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Laurent,

Thank you for your help,

Went ahead and Commented the First IF lines in implementation and it worked.

*   IF iv_object_type = 'BUS2201'.

IF cv_smartform_mail = 'BBP_OUTPUT_COVER'.

cv_smartform_mail = 'ZBBP_OUTPUT_COVER'.

ENDIF.

*   ENDIF.

Answers (0)