cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC 10.1 remove tabs from Access Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I checked the forum for my specific issue but didn't find what I was looking for.

We're on GRC 10.1 V1100 SP04

Here's the scenario...

- We're requesting a new role to be assigned to an existing user in ECC using the Access Request form from GRC AC 10.1 system.

- I've created a new Request Type "Change Account" with actions Retain/Remove/Assign under process id SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST

- We cannot modify the default EUP ID 999 Maintain EUP as they are SAP values & hard coded

- We even copied the 999 and made a custom EUP and made these fields non-mandatory but we want to remove these unnecessary tabs

So what's happening is when we put in a request for assignment of a new role to a user...and hit submit after selecting the role it is asking for "Enter the value for Email" & "Enter the value for Last Name"...which are mandatory fields.

Does anyone know how I can remove/hide the Risk Violations, User Details, Parameters, User Groups etc tabs which are NOT required in this request...we only need the User Access & Attachments tab.

I know in SE80\Access Request package there is a way to hide these BUT I do not see this form under the packages.

Is there any other way?

Thanks in advance,

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Please check the below path

Go to SE80 T-code and select package from the drop down and enter GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST.

Then in the Web Dynpro tab go to FPM Applications and there you can find the aplication GRAC_OIF_REQUEST_SUBMISSION where you can make your changes.

Regards,

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Neeraj...found it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

Better copy the existing FPM configuration to Z-Configuration and modify accordingly as per your requirement(i.e hide/remove the tabs) and in launch pad give the Z-Configuration name.It works as per your requirement.

I got a same requirement where in i need to hide custom fields tab for requestor.

Thanks

KH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Katrice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv

EUP 999 can be maintained in 10.0. If you can not maintain it in 10.1 raise a OSS message to SAP to fix it.

Not all tabs are available to make invisible in the EUP settings, I.e. Risk analysis and user details will always be visible, but you can make certain fields within these tabs non mandatory or invisible etc.

It is slightly restrictive but we can only work with what has been provided by the developers.

All the best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Harinam thanks for the reply.

Last name/email in EUP 999 are greyed out by SAP...not editable...and I wouldn't want to mess with SAP stuff...and I know EUP 999 can be copied and then the copy can be customized...but you cant hide/remove tabs in EUP.

And I know in SE80 you can hide/remove the tabs from the web dynpro app...but in my case I cant find the Access Request form which would allow me to do that...and this is where I need help.

regards,

rajiv

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajiv,

Some how I feel that this is being brought from one of the applications in SE80. I do not have 10.1 for comment on this. However, if you right click on Access Form, you might get the component name from there. Then you can use the same to modify it.

Also, may I ask you if you have one note (I dont remember unfortunately) which shows how you can hide unwanted fields/tabs on Access Form? I believe, if you follow that, you might be able able to hide the tabs you want.

Regards,

Faisal