cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the system create HU that already exists in table VEKP when I use BAPI_HU_CREATE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I use the BAPI_HU_CREATE  to create HU, the system give me a HU and it inserts a line in Table VEKP, however when I search in table VEKP  with field HU EXIDV, I find  two entries with the same HU, one of them has VPOBJ 01 and the other has VPOBJ 12, So when I execute  transaction LM46  the system shows “The system could not find transfer order for execution” because the system search in table VEKP it find the first line with VPOBJKEY = delivery  and STATUS = 0020, however those delivery is not assigned to transfer order that I want to confirm transfer order.

Why the system create HU that already exists  in table VEKP when I use BAPI_HU_CREATE?

Thank you!

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to say that you got 2 HU from BAPI_HU_CREATE?

I think you only got the one which has VPOBJ = 12 Non-Assigned Handling Unit

which is exact what the BAPI is used for, see the docu in SE37. Didn't you yourself add this EXIDV in the IDoc?

VPOBJ = 01 Outbound Delivery

If you want to pack the Outbound delivery then you should use BAPI_HU_PACK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, when I use the BAPI_HU_CREATE I got 1 HU, but when I search in table VEKP  with field HU EXIDV, I find  two entries with the same HU, Namely, the HU already exists  in table VEKP. So, in table VEKP there are 2 lines with same hu. One of them was created in the past in December 2013 with VPOBJ 01  and the other was created today with BAPI_HU_CREATE and with VPOBJ 12.  I don't understand is why didn't it validate that the HU already existed.

Thanks

Deisy