cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date/Time type not getting determined in ODO

Former Member
0 Kudos

When ODO is created, it's date/time type is not getting determined automatically. due to this, the route determination is not happening which is further creating problem in POSC setup.

I have setup  date/time types at the path IMG>EWM>Goods Issue Process>OBD>route determination>Define scheduling within route determination.  Here for my new document type+PDO catergory, I have set two date/time types TDELIVERY, TOUTYARD.

This is set for particular SAP client only.      In current status, to make the system work further, I need to update the ODO manually. 

under IMG interfaces ERPintegration, map date types from ERP to EWM...  following are maintained correctly

WSHDRCIDAT

WSHDRKODAT

WSHDRLDDAT

WSHDRWADAT

WSHDRWADTI

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the scenario works with OUTB  but not with OUTS  doc type.  I tried to check all the customizing for documents type where date/time type is concerned.

Can anybody list all IMG nodes where date/time type relation is maintained for document type.

In route master data, request type is maintained as OUTS.

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santhosh,

I hope, you might have taken care of the below two screen shots.

Could you also share some screen shots of the issue where it is not mapping. That helps to understand the issue more.

Regards,

Sathish