cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Request Fulfillment Checklist - Workflow Tasks doesn't work for Service Employee Groups

eric_
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have troubles implementing Service Request Fulfillment Checklists. These checklists are meant to support single employees (Partner Function: Employee Responsible) as well as teams (Partner Function: Service Employee Group) with so called Workflow Tasks as a reminder that a assigned task needs to be done by this particular employee or team.

However, this only seems to works for single employees.

No Workitem and therefore no Workflow Task is created when I assign a Service Employee Group to a task. For a single employee everything works well.

• Is this the intended behavior and if so, do you recommend to modify the Workflow CHKLST_BT223 (WS17200014) or do you recommend to use a shared inbox per team?
  • Or have I made some mistakes during the set up of the Service Employee Group?

Symptoms

The symptoms (for Service Employee Groups!) are:

• No Workflow Tasks are shown on Solution Manager CRM UI.
  • Workflow is triggered, but no Workflow Item is created.
    • BUS2000223 CHKLSTSTEPSTARTED WS17200014 SWW_WI_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF
    • BUS2000223 CHKLSTSTEPEXECUTED No receiver entered
  • Step "Get Current Step" is executed successfully, but the succeeding step "Process Checklist Step" is always logically deleted.

I'm running a fresh installed Solution Manager 7.1 SPS 11 and I only configured mandatory parts of SOLMAN_SETUP regarding System Preparation, Basic Configuration and ITSM.

How I set up the Service Employee Group

I did not find any instruction on how to create a Service Employee Group, but according to the definitions of this Partner Function (Transaction SPRO >> CRM >> Basic Functions >> Partner Processing >> Define Partner Functions) it belongs to the category Service Team and therefore these instructions should be applicable:

I believe my set up is correct, although I don't know how to activate the scenario ("Activate the organizational unit for the selected scenario by choosing Scenario active/not active" for Creating a Service Organization and Service Team). In my opinion there is no such option.

As an alternative I even tried to assign a Business Partner Group (Transaction BP >> Create Group with the relationship "Has the Employee Responsible") to a task, but it didn't work either.

Partner Determination

I thought maybe the predefined Partner Determination is flawed (Transaction SPRO >> CRM >> Basic Functions >> Partner Processing >> Define Partner Determination Procedure). Playing around with Partner Determination access sequence (per default empty) hasn't been a success (I tried the several "Organizational Data: ..." named options).

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erik,

Please maintain evaluation path as below. There is working for me after debugging.

T_CODE: ooaw

There is caused by there is a some hardcode in the method CL_CRM_SRQM_CHKLST_WORKFLOW=>READ_CURRENT_STEPS.

The enhancement of this method can be applied. However, Changing this customizing object is fastest for me. The function module 'RH_STRUC_GET' also can be used for simulation / testing.

Jamorn H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there a note concerning this fix? I would like to also know what was the outcome of this discussion, as we have the exact same requirement and are stuck with the very same problem.

Should we:

1) Change the evaluation path in OOAW (because this would also change all dependent calls to this BUPA get, right? It would mean that I'd change the evaluation path globally for all calls to it??)

Or

2) create a Z method out of the CURRENT_STEPS and in there modify the call to the RH_STRUCT_GET (and also btw the subsequent READ TABLE has to be changed after if I'm not mistaken)

@Eike: How did you do and what was the result ??

Please let me know,

Jamorn Huangwilai wrote:

Hi Erik,

Please maintain evaluation path as below. There is working for me after debugging.

T_CODE: ooaw

There is caused by there is a some hardcode in the method CL_CRM_SRQM_CHKLST_WORKFLOW=>READ_CURRENT_STEPS.

The enhancement of this method can be applied. However, Changing this customizing object is fastest for me. The function module 'RH_STRUC_GET' also can be used for simulation / testing.

Jamorn H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. copy evaluation path to zbp_us

2. create enhancement this method as per your required

The additional implicit enhancement is implemented to this method as below.

There will be only 1st agent result from RH_STRUC_GET if no additional enhancement.

BRs,
Jamorn H.