Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit check and ATP Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

The following is a requirement for which I require inputs:

Our client sells heavy machinery for which orders of large values are taken. When a sales order is entered an ATP check runs and stock is Confirmed for a delivery date of 5 August 2014 (example)

However when the customer exceeds the credit limit we need SAP to remove the confirmed schedule line until the sales order is released via VKM3.

Any standard way to achieve this?

Regards

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
However when the customer exceeds the credit limit we need SAP to remove the confirmed schedule line until the sales order is released via VKM3.

This is controlled by Requirements for TOR "101" which is assigned  in the below path or (t code OVB8)

IMG-SD-Basic functions-Availability check for TOR-Maintain Requirements for TOR-> here we need to assign 101, so that system does not confirm the qty.

If you assign this system automatically remove confirm qty ( when the document exceeds given credit limit to customer )in the schedule line of the line item.

thanks,

Srinu.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srinu

I am asking for my interest but i am not giving any problem to OP

Generally once we created sales order if credit block is there automatically Confirmed qnty become ZERO ..

And i have give second link Fixed qnty/ date option if we use also we can control the same  function

like created sales order ,in case credit limit is there automatically Confirmed qnty will become 0

i think This function also will work ?

Thanks a lot   

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddarth

i think normel process once we created sales order if credit block happened automatically confirm qnty  will become 0

But if you blocked Delivery block at schedule level it wont work

In sales order Fixed qnty/date also will work  i think so

Check this link Fixed Quantity and Dates in Sales Order Document | Only Ordinary Notes