cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while registing 3PTM for BPCA integration with HPQC

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error while registing 3PTM for BPCA integration with HPQC, in Solman_Setup-> BPCA-> Step 4.7

" SOAP:1.023 SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving the response: HTTPIO_PLG_CANCELED"

Tried to find out the logs in t-code SRTUTIL -  It is showing T100 Error ID = SRT_CORE111

HPQC adapter is installed, Created logical port, SAML configuration is done.

Software versions are :  SolMan 7.1 SP10, HPQC-11/Patch 16,  EI 2.7

please suggest to get this issue resolved.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamil for immediate response,

I will check the recommended notes are available in the system & get back.  Just to understand, I did the similar logical port configurations other steps for SolMan blueprint integration & that works fine with the HPQC adapter. The only issue with BPCA at registing 3PTM, also while running this step the utilization of HPQC server will be so high.. it will stops responding and sometime server goes down,  again we have to restart the service & deactivate the Logical port. Any suggestions why this is happening.  Thanks

Best Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Kamil,

Checked all the recommended notes, the webservice is configured via ICM not by using web despature, and there is no error/warnings in system preparetion and basic configurations steps. Still i am facing the connectivity issue in the BPCA - 3PTM registration step.  Please suggest.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Please increase using SMICM trace level and check dev_icm log files.

BR,

K.

Answers (0)