Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebuild of VF04 resp. table VKDFS

former_member698545
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear community,

I have created a problem and do not know how to solve this:

We are working with cross company billing (invoice type IV), eg. between Germany and UK.

==>> UK sells, Germany delivers, UK creates bill to UK customer, Germany creates IV to sales org UK.

In table TVKO you set up the <customer no. for company billing>. By transporting customizing from our development to productive SAP system, the wrong settings got to productive system.

Result: The very wrong customer got all the IV invoices.

What did I do up to now?

1st I did the correction on TVKO.

2nd I cancelled the wrong invoice so that this customer could trade again with us.

But in VF04 resp. table VKDFS the system still has got the workload for billing with that wrong customer no from my wrong TVKO-record.

3rd While searching the blogs, I already tried report RVV05IVB, but this does not work. I assume due to that the original delivery is still invoiced in UK.

How can I get a correct VF04? I mean is there any possibility to rebuild this VF04 index so that the system reads the correct settings?

Thanks in advance.

Achim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member698545
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

the interesting thing was that the "parameters" for the cross-company-billing are already set in the outbound-delivery. These paremeters (VKOIV, SPAIV, KUNIV) are the ones which will lead to the right billing although another table VKDFS is involved (for the billing work-load).

Eventually report ZDELIVCORRECT from note 164997 has been helping through all this trouble.

This one updated the necessary data.

Problem solved. Thanks to the repliers here and SAP's OSS.

Achim.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,

We are currently facing the same issue.

Unfortunately, note 164997 is not released and therefore cannot be downloaded.

Can you provide ZDELIVCORRECT source? Do you happen to know when this note might be available?

King Regards

Théophane

former_member698545
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Théophane,

just a minute ago I opened the SAP support portal (http://service.sap.com/notes)

and searched for note 164997. I got a result including a link to see the reports coding. Use cut&paste and create your own report via SE38

The link is:

https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap%28bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==%29/bc/bsp/spn/sno_corr/corr_inst_details.htm?_EVE...

but it looks like it is abbreviated ... so, go the manual way.

Regards. Achim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member698545
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello again,

there is an extra hint in this OSS note see below.

Do not pass on this note to customers without having consulted the development before!Depending on Customizing and type of the document inconsistencies, adjustments of the correction report may be required.

I assume this is the reason for you not being able to access this note. And this stops me copying the source to this blog. There also might be copyrights. Therefore opening an OSS request seems to be the best way.

Regards.

Achim.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check these notes, maybe they will help you to solve this mess

SAP Note 38501 - Intercompany billing before customer billing document

SAP Note 308989 - Consulting note for cross-company transactions

and related notes

I hope this help you

Regards