cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Travel Management Credit Card Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where the user have included all the credit card item to a Expense report. Expense report was transfer to FI and Posted to CC vendor.

User is still finding the same expense type in the credit card buffer.

I have checked in PRTC I could not find the Expense report number in INBEL but in CCBL without Trip number assigned. I checked in PTRV_SREC table the Expense report contains all the credit card expense included and posted to CC vendor account.

I could also find the same expense type in PRCCD without Trip number assigned.

Regards,

Raziq Fareed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have experienced the same thing. Per a response from Sally Redmond, this occurs if a user adds/deletes/adds/deletes transactions multiple times into the expense report. SAP gets confused and doesn't know whether it should really be in the trip or not. If both PRCCD and PRTC show it NOT assigned, then it really isn't.

Steps to resolve:

1. Open the trip in PR05 and delete all the transactions. Save. This will add a correction flag to the trip.
  2. Settle, Post, Clear through PRRW. This will correct the previous trip with a 0 balance.
  3. If PRTC or PRCCD are checked again, the items will still be there unassigned.
  4. Create a new trip with the transactions and save, settle, post.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe the user has entered the items "manually" to the expense report and was not using the credit card buffer items.

Have you checked this? It stays behind the expense item from where the item comes.

Other possibility is the the item was uploaded twice - which is not that easy without modifying the original file but who knows.

best regards,

Sigi