cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing: Data Determination using a Comm Structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've come across this special pricing functionality in the SAP documentation, and am having a lot of trouble understanding it.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/de/7a8534c960a134e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm">Data Determination Using a Communication Structure</a>

I have access to an IDES system but unfortunately the PBP condition type listed in the documentation does not exist in the system.

Has anyone out there worked with this (or similar) functionality? Or perhaps explain in better detail how this works and in what scenarios you would use it? Screenshots of configuration, condition records, and sales doc pricing screens would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

ben_axelrad@yahoo.com

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ben,

this functionality is usualy used in commodity business like,petroleum,oils,IS channels,etc.

basically this is used to retrieve the condition records in the past history records which ever suits the latest business criteria.

reward if helps !!!!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

Thanks for your response. I don't suppose you can give a more detailed explanation of how this works, and if it could be adapted for other business needs outside of IS-OIL? An example with screenshots would be ideal.

Thanks,

Ben