cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy to FILE/RFC Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently your ECC is upgrade, My Scenario is PROXY - > PI -> FILE/RFC, There are 2 issues for the same interface.

Getting CCMS Alerts as below. When I check in SMQ2, i dont see any messages are stucked in the queue, but we are receiving this alerts frequently from after upgrade.

Issue 1:-

ALERT for MIP \ Transactional RFC and Queued RFC \ Int. Server Outbound Messages (XBQO*) \ Blocked queues: Client 001 at 20140801 101549 ( Time in UTC ) RED CCMS alert for monitored object Blocked queues: Client 001 Alert Text:Blocked inbound queue: Client 001 Q name XBQO0___XI_SERIALIZE0068 status RETRY dest CHGVA-SAP-MIP_MIP_14 System:MIP

Segment:SAP_CCMS_CHGVA-SAP-MIP_MIP_14

MTE:MIP\Transactional RFC and Queued RFC\Int. Server Outbound Messages (XBQO*)\Blocked queues: Client 001

Client:000

User:SAPSYS

Severity:       50

Issue 2:-

The messages is getting successful in message monitoring when going into details Audit log is showing the below error. Once is successfully delivered the message the message Id is trying to deliver the same message ID and getting the below error.

This is also comming after upgrade.

Putting message into receive queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID e4196a30-56ac-59f1-a2e0-0050569a0002(INBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__XI_AF_MS__99C1915D08BFA0D4'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPMIPDB.XI_AF_MSG'..

Can any one help me out from this both issues.

Thanks in Advance for your responces

G V Anil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please advice on the above issue. Its really urgent for me its a Production issue.

Thanks

G V Anil

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Venakt,

Respect the DuplicateMessageException check that your PI is in the SP enough to avoid the exception pointed out by this note 1670141 - Duplicate GUID generation problem in File/JDBC adapter.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki Vila,

Thanks for your quick responce. I will check the note which you provided, But in my case sender is PROXY and receiver is RFC/FILE these issue was not there before in my prod system. After ECC upgrade only this issue started.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Still need inputs, As my issue is not solved yet, Its really urgent and critical to understand why I'm getting the CCMS Alerts for queues, when they are getting processed automatically at the second time. How to and were to analysis the issue in this case.

I don't understand why I'm getting the  below error. After my message delivered successfully.

Putting message into receive queue failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DuplicateMessageException: Message ID e41ed0b6-26c2-4ff1-a2e0-0050569a0002(INBOUND) already exists in database: com.sap.sql.DuplicateKeyException: Violation of PRIMARY KEY constraint 'PK__XI_AF_MS__99C1915D08BFA0D4'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'SAPMIPDB.XI_AF_MSG'..

Thanks in Advance for you inputs.

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Did you find any solution for the above Issue?

I am facing the same problem.Kindly let me  know if you have answer.

Thanks,

Lova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

No solution still its getting alerts we ignored them.

If you get any solution please provide me. So that will try to check implimenting it.

Thanks

G V Anil

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if any standard adapter module has been removed in your communication channel...

Thanks,

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I have raised SAP Incident. if they suggest anything will let you know.

Thanks,

Lova

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so Much Lova, Will wait for your update.

Thanks

G V Anil

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

It looks like you are trying to insert duplicate record . try to send some diffrent records .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Sarojkanta,

Its a Production issue, The messages comming form ECC as a scheduled background job.

We upgraded our ECC system to 6.0 EHP6 from EHP5 and now all asynchronous. Sender PROXY Interfaces hits PI and go immediately into RETRY status and the messages are getting successful to teh receiver. but its trying second time with the same Message ID and then we are facing this issue as show in the above screen shot.

When checked in MONI for this interface all the messages are showing as below.

Call Adapter is getting failed and trying second time.

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Did u find out the reason why the call adapter was failed at the first time?

Also check SMQ2 on both ECC and PI abap stack.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

There are 2 sender proxy interfaces for both interfaces I'm facing the same issue,I checked both ECC and PI SMQ2 and abap stack, I don't see any messages stuck in queues. when ever I receive the CCMS alerts at the same time I check smq2 i dont find any thing there. Once I found one queue is stuck in SMQ2 which RETRY Status.

In call adapter I see teh below error:-

Please suggest me

Thanks

G V Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this

I am sure this will help you to solve the problem of this HTTP failure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indrajit,

I checked the issue. Seems like my issue is not related to this, One straing thing is first time we are getting this error code:200 and in second run the message is getting successful.

Thanks

G V Anil