cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to capture selected step in Roadmap FPM ?

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello gurus ,

I am working on FMP Roadmap , can any one help in Capturing the selected step in fpm roadmap.

Help will be appreciated..

thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member5006
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

For your requirement go to process event method of component controller and write

CASE IO_EVENT->MV_EVENT_ID

ENDCASE.

put an external break point at case statement and debug from output screen of FPM .

when you click on any step .. the debugger will stop at CASE statement and give the which step is triggered.(MV_EVENT_ID  will capture the selected step in FPM)

sample screen for process event method of case statement syntax..

Regards,

Naveen M

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen but when you click on next button it will show you the same event id . My requirement is not like this.

Regards -

Vishal

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Below code written in PROCESS_EVENT in Component controller, lv_interface_view will give you the Window name of the Selected Step, wherein we can get the Selected Step.
READ TABLE it_interface_views INTO lv_interface_view INDEX 1.

Regards,

Harsha

Hvshal4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Harsha I already tried this on but my requirement is know the main step id so that i can fetch the data for that particular view. Is there other way ?

Regards -

Vishal

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

IF_FPM interfaces provides GET_RUNTiME_INFO method, which will give current and target states, after an action.

Determining Navigation State Information at Runtime - Floorplan Manager for Web Dynpro ABAP - SAP Li...

Regards,

Harsha