cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a synchronous scenario SOAP --> XI --> RFC. The interfaces was working fine for long but suddenly for the past few days it is giving the below error.

The error is also not regular but occurring at random intervals. While trying to resend it via Integration Engine in Component Monitoring the payload gives the same error as below but on changing some values(done randomly) the message passes through normally.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!--  Call Adapter -->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Object ID 3F2BEF2522D73D16956DC1D2F180AA39 Software Component E0ACC740C2CD11E29ED9C6A00BB4F3FC</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID 3F2BEF2522D73D16956DC1D2F180AA39 Software Component E0ACC740C2CD11E29ED9C6A00BB4F3FC</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

There are a number of threads I found but none of them was conclusive and I tried creating the entire scenario as a whole but still this occasional failure keeps happening. Please help me with this.

\

Thanks,

Shaibayan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can implement the Fault message mapping, . I also had this problem in the past,then we have implemented the fault structure and mapping.

kindly check this will help.

Regards

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

We are not using any fault structure but still most of the messages are processing successfully. Once in a while some messages are failing.

Regards,

Shaibayan

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can create the fault message mapping, it will throun the exception to fault messages.

Regards

srinivas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to resend it via Integration Engine in Component Monitoring the payload gives the same error as below but on changing some values(done randomly) the message passes through normally.

The rfc when imported in PI consists of three messages, request, response and exception. It could be that the RFC is returning the exception structure and you don't have a mapping for it.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply. In our case the error in RFC is blank and do not contain anything. Also when I send the data the values that I change are like changing say P1 to P2 for a field.

Most of the payload data that come from the source WS are common with some fields like Text,Desc etc are changed.

Regards,

Shaibayan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this: Make a change in your mapping, save and activate it afterwards. I also had this problem in the past, and this normally helps.

Regards

Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Thanks but I did this a number of times but could not send the same data. I had to change something before sending it.

This is the error that I receive while trying to resend the data from IE in Component Monitoring.

Say the data sent initially contained a field Name = SA and failed due to the error posted by me. When I try to resend then I get the below error. Further if I change SA to say AB then the message is successful but again after that if I change to SA it fails again.

Error While Sending Message: Error stack from response: Mapping program is not available in runtime cache: Object ID 3F2BEF2522D73D16956DC1D2F180AA39 Software Component E0ACC740C2CD11E29ED9C6A00BB4F3FC

Regards,

Shaibayan