cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upload the Cycle Count Indicator from ERP into EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Can someone tell me what the transaction is to upload the Cycle Count Indicator from the ERP into EWM?  I am currently researching the cycle count functionality of EWM for a roll-out at our facility, and this information would be most helpful.

As I understand it, there are transactions for the Global Material Master Data upload, Storage Unit Type in the Palletization Data fields of the ERP (which seems to be translated as the SUT to Packing Material), and Unit of Measure management.  Also, judging by a document I found, the Cycle Count Indicator isn't uploaded in the Global Material Data, but I did see that the field has relevency in the EWM packing specifications.

Does this mean that the indicators must be uploaded through the "SUT to Packing Material" transaction (/SCWM/MIG_MAP_SUT)?

What if the Cycle Count Indicator should require a change?  Does the change have to be made in ERP and pushed to EWM, do they get updated separately, or is there a way to allow for automatic updating?

I hope the question doesn't seem too complex, but it is the only way I could drill down enough to get what I hope I need.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can do it using MASS TCode.

Regards,

Sathish

Answers (0)