cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit management system reaction blocking follow on functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

SAP FSCM has been set up in the organization. I am facing a peculiar issue.

During sales order save, I get the pop up displaying the credit check message. We have a custom workflow being triggered based on object status updates. This is not happening. Is it a standard behaviour of credit management or are there some OSS notes?

It seems to work on a EHP5 system with higher support pack levels but not on a system which has lower support pack level. Could this be the reason? Are there any OSS notes which can help?

Thanks,

Srikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check OSS note 1096009 for any relevant restriction for SAP FSCM. In terms of your workflow not being triggered, since you mention it is a custom activity, please check if the system update for the workflow is getting terminated.

Cheers,

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

The custom workflow is Sales order workflow based on Sales order header object status.

The sales orderheader status doe not get changed when the pop up is displayed. When the system reaction is set to blank in OVA8, the object status gets updated correctly. And also when goiing into VA02 after current session, if i change purchase order number or anything small, it works ok.

Its only when the pop up comes up that we are facing the issue.

Regards,

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another strange thing noticeable is that the order gets locked for sometime. But if i open the sales order after the current session, I am able to change the sales order which allows further processing. It seems that the pop up message locks the order or prevents furhter updates.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Srikar ,

BUT IF I OPEN THE SALES ORDER AFTER THE CURRENT SESSION.

solution -1

that means you are saving the sales order and while doing some changes for that sales document you are facing the error that some user is using and it is locked .this is a basis issue, this is not SD issue , check with basis team for solution.

solution -2

Also check this sales document at the program(custom development) where exactly it is blocking , this will possible by doing debugging at the program level , take the help of the ABAPER .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.