Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg Sender IDoc error in PI7.3

former_member333459
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing the below error while triggering an IDoc from ECC to PI. I could see the error in SM58 and PI log as below:

[JRA]serverExceptionOccurred. Server XI_IDOC_DEFAULT, Managed_Application_Thread|XI_IDOC_DEFAULT Exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component: sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app, BC-XI-CON-IDO) Exception raised from invocation of public void com.sap.aii.af.idoc.inbound.IDocReceiverBean.onCommit(java.lang.String) method on bean instance com.sap.aii.af.idoc.inbound.IDocReceiverBean@24a49d74 for bean sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app*xml|com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.ejb.jar*xml|IDocReceiverBean in application sap.com/com.sap.aii.adapter.idoc.app.; nested exception is: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocRuntimeException (raised by system |PI_AAE_IDOC)

Can anyone please help me on the same.

The resource adapter configurations  are deleted and created again. Also the RFC destination is working fine.

Cheers,

Neethu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neethu,

Can you check if you are able to ping PI from the TCP Ip rfc destination in ECC.

Also the program id in the RFC destination created in SAP should match program id in InboundRA

Also the gateway parameters in the inboundRA in PI should be set properly. If you are setting the Gateway to be PI gateway then enable Local to true. If you are using SAP Gateway then set Local to false.