cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMP 3 - Agentry Complex Table max rows / data size

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the Agentry Complex tables, is there any limit on max numbers of rows or data size that complex table can hold. We have a use case where we are trying to have a complex table with more than 100,000 records with around 1 GB data size.

We tried to find limit on complex table size but couldn't find any relevant information. We wanted to understand if there any restrictions/ recommendation around this especially related to performance of the App .

Appreciate if you could provide details.

Regards

Zak

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no true restriction beside what the device can handle for complex tables.  Like if you put on the table onto a Windows Mobile OS, the Client would never be open the table because the OS has a 32 MB limit per process.

Also, the larger the table the longer the Agentry Client would take to open an look through the table when needed.

I have seen tables with lots more rows then 100,000 but I personally don't think any table with 1 GB the client would be able to handle very well. 

If possible I feel It would be better to reduce the amount of data in each row and then fetch any other data if needed later.

Stephen.