cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

web-dynpro application -ERROR: ICF service node "/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zqm_cto_arr_general1" does not exist (see SAP Note 1109215) (termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have created my web-dynpro application in development. and sent to quality . whenever i will execute my dynpro in quality  i got one message

ERROR: ICF service node "/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zqm_cto_arr_general1" does not exist (see SAP Note 1109215) (termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE)

whenever i saw  sicf  transaction my web-dynpro is not seen . my dynpro application name is more then 15 character. what i will do . please give me valuable suggestion.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member5006
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

for your requirement the application is not exist in particular place. It means, the webdynpro application is saved at different package or different location.

Please change the webdynpro component name and save it in particular request in package, then transport it to quality ..(development server )

then go to SICF  t.code .. sap->bc->webdynpro->sap->find  out your application and activate the service of your webdynpro application.

Now test it ... this solution might helpful to you .

Regards,

Naveen M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

It clearly says ICF service node does not exists. It means while creating webdynpro application for your component you might have saved it in different request/in you local package.

Go to SICF t-code and follow this path SAP->BC->WEBDYNPRO->SAP and select you application/service->right click and select object directory entries and change the package and store it in other request as per your requirement.

Thanks

KH

0 Kudos

Check if you transported correctly your application. If not, make changes in your DEV system to retransport the WD Application