cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM Extended attributes table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Req: We need to download user list from the Organisation structure, who are using "XXXX" location. Please help me with the pointers to table or FM.

Scenario - Extended Class with SRM 7.13

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts....

We are following the Classic Scenario.

Our attributes were not inherited from HR Org structure. It has entered manually. Even the extended attributes were entered manually. I tried running the trace, It is showing HRP5502/HRT5502/But000/HRV5502A table.

When i go inside the table with BP no....Plant & CC is blank. But the BP is having Valid ext attributes in PPOMA

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

HRV5502A is the view for existing locations assigned to Organizational Unit.

This table store only local data, so all OU with location inheritance from uppers OU are not stored.

BBP_LOCMAP is the mapping table between BP, System and Location.

As explained by Ganapathi, BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES function modul can give you for one OU what is its WRK value.

I prefer HR_GENAT_READ_ATTRIBUTES function modul because with this MF, you can select locals or non-locals (inherited) attributes.

Moreover, with non-locals attributes, you have the object from which value is inherited (this means where the object is local).

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes -> Via BBP_LOCMAP we can give plant & CC to extract BP's

Insert BP's in HRV5502A to get Object id's.

Insert Object id's in HRP1001 - I din't get the proper users.

Any correct way out...

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

of course you do not have the user: users are not directly assigned to Organizational Unit !!

For your UO, you will find position (value 'S' for column SCLAS) and its value (column 'SOBID').

For this object you will find central person (value 'CP' for column SCLAS) and its value (column 'SOBID').

For this CP, you will find user (value 'US' for column SCLAS) and its value (column 'SOBID').

A faster way is to use BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG function modul given by Ganapathi.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesha,

You can also use FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES.

Here you pass WRK to IV_ATTR_SINGLE.

FM BBP_OM_STRUC_GET_USER_FROM_ORG is very useful to find out all users under an Org Node.

You can use the result of USER_TAB to call the FM BBP_READ_ATTRIBUTES in a loop to get the desired list.

Regards,

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

FM's are not giving the extended attributes value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

The FM works fine in the scenario which you described in your next reply.

See below results.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

My reqmt -> Ext. Attributes {CC "XXXX" & Plant "YYYY"} - I need list of users (Whomever using those {CC "XXXX" & Plant "YYYY"}) .

Please check whether your FM will give those users values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh ,

Could you please chcek the table HRV5502OT . You need to input the BP number of your location and u will get the details about the Requester ID and their position ID .

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table does not have Plant & location data.