cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Capturing

0 Kudos

HI,

1 . We have XI - TIBCO system, and we have a requirement wherein, say, XI sends a Sync inbound message to ECC using ABAP Proxy or IDOC, and say out of the 100 records 25 records failde to update. Is there any way I can capture what these 25 records were and send this info to TIBCO.

2. We have another requirement wherein we are wanting to capture all the application and system error messages that occur and comeup with a common schema and using this schema send the information to the TIBCO system.

Any help with this effort, or if any workarounds if we can use would be greately appreciated and ofcourse given points,

thanks in advance,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

use BPM. There design exception branches for <i>system errors</i>.

Within the exception branch we have a mapping step to collect the relevant information and than a send step using the email adapter to inform the relevant people.

Regards Mario

0 Kudos

Is there anyway i can do this without BPM, using the Fault Message and some coding..

Thanks .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other way is you can raise an alert from payload , i mean from message monitor.through SAP Alert management you can check , but not system errors.

see the below link

You can handle exception in message mapping also...

/people/alessandro.guarneri/blog/2006/01/26/throwing-smart-exceptions-in-xi-graphical-mapping

You can use Block step inside BPM error handling....

see the below blogs....

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/22/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-1

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/11/23/error-handling-framework-xiout-of-the-box-episode-2

Regards

Chilla

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. See in IDX5.

2. see the below link

Reconciliation of Messages in BPM - /people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/04/08/reconciliation-of-messages-in-bpm

Regards

Chilla