cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM Document Stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In our PRD system we have 4 Request for Change Dcouments  that are stuck in Extend for Scope Status.

If we perform cancel scope it displays an error Due to customizing action not possible.

These are old documents and lots of customizations have happened.

All the new Request for Change Documents are working fine and there is no issue.

We want to close this 4 documents .Please advice how to proceed.

Regards

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Just create the new change document in the extend scope and reject the changes in the approval stage put some comment.

Also paste the screen shot of the issue.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

The new Change Documents are working fine.

These 4 documents are very old documents. These were in status Extend Scope and customizations were done in parallel after that these documents are stuck in the same status.

We want to change the status to rejected.

We cant do any changes to customization as the process is working fine now except for these 4 documents which are stuck.

Is there any table where we can change the status to rejected for these 4 documents?

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

You can try out 2 things:

1. Click on 'Recheck Request for Check' and check again if you get any option to reject/withdraw the change document. Since, the current status of your change document is not visible so , I am not sure on this point.

2. In 'Zmaint_trans' t-code, there is an option 'Unconditional Withdrawal'. Using that you can withdraw your change document. Before doing this step,

-make sure that the check box 'List Output Only(No update)' is unchecked and

-Error messages should be removed. To do this click on 'Recheck Request for Check' and save the change doc.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Anjali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Just out of curiosity, wanted to know if your issue has been resolved.

Regards,

Anjali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Nope.. those documents are stuck.

Planning to raise an OSS msg now.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok..let us know if you get the solution.

I want rectify one thing. The t-code I gave is customized one, specific to my project.

You can use the program crm_socm_service_report and follow the same steps as mentioned earlier. Though I am not sure if you have already tried this.

------------------------------------

there is an option 'Unconditional Withdrawal'. Using that you can withdraw your change document. Before doing this step,

-make sure that the check box 'List Output Only(No update)' is unchecked and

-Error messages should be removed. To do this click on 'Recheck Request for Check' and save the change doc.

------------------------------------

Regards,

Anjali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

'Unconditional Withdrawal' option has worked for my issue.

My issue was Normal change document was created using a Maintenance project and the flow continued till authorised for production. Do you have any idea about this occurances?

Thank you

Gowtam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowtam,

Good to hear.

So if I understood it correctly, you want to withdraw a CD having status as 'authorized for production'? Then, with this status you still can change the status back to 'successfully tested' and then back to 'in dev' . Then decouple your TR (revert the change,if not required, in another TR and couple it with a new CD. This step is needed because the TR is already released and moved to QA) and withdraw your CD.

Regards,

Anjali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible for you to share the screen shots showing the error message?

May be I can then suggest something.

Regards,

Anjali.