Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email is not being sent to the vendor

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a concern where the Purchase order output email is not triggering to the vendor. When I have checked in the SPPFP transaction code, I am having the below error.

I have checked the below and all are seems to be fine.

1.) In the BP transaction code, the vendor email id and communication method has been maintained correctly.

2.) The table entries - BUT000, BUT020, ADR6, ADRC have been checked and the data is available in the tables.

Could you please advise whether you have any suggestions on this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Have you checked the SMTP setting in transaction SCOT ?

It should be maintained for *.*

If it is maintained for *.com then the email wont be triggered for *.in type of email addresses.

However this is a BASIS setting but still it should be maintained correctly.

Can you check and confirm that you have maintained the vendor email address in BP for Genral Data and Relationship as well.

Please check and let us know if it is maintained correctly.

Regards,

Mayur

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

Thanks for the update. I would like to confirm that the settings have been maintained correctly in the SCOT since we are able to send an email to the same email id from SOST manually.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Can you also confirm that the vendor email id is maintained in BP under both Genral and Relationship link.

Regards,

Mayur

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mayur,

I would like to confirm that the email id is maintained in BP.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please advise if you have any suggestions on this. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Laurent Burtaire wrote:

Hello,

if there is no customer development and you did not find any OSS notes, create an OSS message.

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Laurent. I will keep you updated on the response.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thank you very much all your suggestions. Finally the issue has been resolved with the help of SAP and the issue was

The implementation BBP_OUT_COMPLETE_PPF of BADI COMPLETE_PROC_PPF has gone into inactive status after the SRM upgrade as it answers the question on why it was working for the same vendor in SRM 5 not in SRM 7.

Upon activating the BADI, the issue has been resolved and the emails are being sent to the vendors. Thanks once again for all your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Please let me know if you can see the option in field : "Display in BP role"  in the BP transaction with supplier in the drop down ? (share the screen shot)

Regards,

Abhishek

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your swift response. Please find the below screen shot for your reference.

Kindly revert if you need any further info. I will be very happy to revert. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have got your contact when I was referring one of your threads related to the PO output. Could you please help me in providing your suggestions on this.

And I hope the below screenshots will provide some more clue in reference to my concern.

Kindly revert if you need any further info. I will be very happy to revert. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

I would like to understand if the issue is for a particular supplier or all the suppliers ?

Regards,

Abhishek

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for your response. I would like to confirm that it is happening for all the suppliers. Kindly revert if you need any further info. I will be very happy to revert.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

error messages come from message class SPPF_MEDIA: it is linked to address number (CL_SF_MAIL_PPF class).

In BBP_PD transaction, check if your supplier partner has an address number (ADDR_NO).

Check in PPOSV_BBP transaction for concerned supplier if "Supplier Address" tab is populated. You can also check BUT052 table (if contact person exists for your supplier) with 'PARTNER1' populated with your supplier BP number: It will give you the address number.

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your update. I would like to confirm that the address number is available in the BBP_PD. In the PPOSV_BBP, the Supplier address tab is populated.

In the table BUT052, I am not able to find the address number.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is your SRM release?

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

The release is SRM 7 EHP 3

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please advise whether you have any suggestions for this concern. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

if there is no customer development and you did not find any OSS notes, create an OSS message.

Regards.

Laurent.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Laurent for your update. I will raise it with SAP and I will update you on the resolution. Thanks for all your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked couple of other threads where you have helped lot of guys in resolving these kind of issues. Could you please help me in resolving that.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi