cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete Log : 'Serial number reqmt not satisfied'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Would like to ask functionality of below incomplete log messaga 'Serial number reqmt not satisfied'.

What is possibility can I hit this message during creation of Delivery Order.

Thank you in advance on knowledge sharing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you be clear in your post?

Is it that when you create a delivery, system was not popping up the above error ?  If so, ensure that the incompletion procedure L1 is assigned to your delivery item category in IMG > Logistics Execution > Shipping > Incompletion Control for Deliveries > Assign Incompleteness Procedures

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Actually my problems is not sure why is error message is pop out and what is the use of this error message.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Serial Number profile is activated in your business process due to which, system is popping up that message.  Below is the standard explanation for that error

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thank for the sharing.

I found that SDLS been set to 02:Optional also will get verification for those Material with SN profile will prompt error message that SN must be maintained.

If I maintained it as 03:Obligation, it will disallow me to save the DO if SN not been assign (Not sure is that correct scenario of SAP).

Because why I have been asked that, due to version upgrade.

Process : DO Created > Credit Release > SN Assignment for those without Auto SN Assignment Function.

Before Upgraded

Previous SDLS is set to 04:Automatically. System allow to do the VKM5 credit release for those document with  error message.

After Upgraded

VKM5 disallow credit release for those document with error message .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Anyone can guide, is that possible to skip as below during VKM5 release DO credit block that no yet assign SN.