Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message got stucked in target system quues

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus- i am getting some typical issue in sap xi/pi

the issue is message reched to pi and then it is reached target system there it got stucked in target(ecc) system smq2 whene we want to reprocess we getting some thing like the above screen.can abody help me on this we getting this on target system

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your target system, in SXI_MONITOR, look for the queue name and register it using SMQR. Afterwards, reprocess your messages.

Regards,

Mark

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark- Thanks for ur reply now the messages are moving with out fail yesterday there is lot of entries got stucked and did not reprocess those now they are moving. im closing this incident.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mark can just expalin the screen shot wat i have posted when i click on the queue name it showing the screen , we are unable to understand what exactly that, sorry for extnedingi this thread.

Regards

Madhu

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Apologies I can't give more information, but it looks like a screenshot of the LUW.

Regards,

Mark

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

yes Mark when i click on the queue name it is displaying the LUW that is why we are unable to reprocess the messages .Any guess woul be great help ful for me.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

can any one plz help me on this case.

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Plz reply any boady.

Thanks and regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

This screen usually appears when you double-click on the user/caller part of the queue content (which you get on double clicking on the queue name). These queues generally get stuck whenever there is some processing going on in your ECC system in which the queue is inbound. At such times these queues get locked. You could have also processed these queues by simply unlocking the queue, it would have got processed automatically.

Regards,

Souvik

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik-Thanks for your reply it is very help ful for me .can just clarify one thing here is as a

pi consultant wat is his role here, there is no issue on Pi side the message is successfully reached to target systme in, target system the queue got stucked.

Can u just clarify on this.

regards

madhu

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When an SAP system is connected to XI for integration, the respective queues should already have been created/registered in the target system. While roles and responsibilities may vary within each company, the queues would most likely be created by someone from the basis team.

Regards,

Mark

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark-Thanks for your reply.

Can you clarify small doubt if Queue name starts with XBTROOO1 means that Queue belongs

TO xi/pi in PI Server, when coming to ECC system there also we are finding that some Queue names are starting with XBT so these Queues are also belongs to PI or can u just expaling this

if u dont mine and it is very great helpful for me..

Regards

Madhu

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Can any body plz reply.

Regards

Madhu

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

This blog although made in 2006 still explains the queue naming convention we have today

Hope this helps,

Mark

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mark it is very much help ful for me.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member650013
Participant
0 Kudos

can any body plz reply on this ,very priotiy case im production environment.

Regards

Madhu