cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exception occurred while TADIR processing (/IWFND/MED200).

christian_mayr
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am trying to set up the HCM ESS UI5 scenario which is based on Gateway. Now I have a problem with two services. Anyhow these services are not assigned to a model and they are not of type BEP, the backend type field is empty. See attached screenshot of /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE.

Now I tried to delete the services and create it newly. But when I push the delete button I get an error “Exception occurred while TADIR processing”
(/IWFND/MED200).

Does anyone know how I can delete the services?

Or is it possible to add the model and the BEP assignment to an existing service?

Thanks for any help!

Best Regards 

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

See this thread and try accordingly.

Regards,

Chandra

christian_mayr
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

thanks for your quick answer but unfortunately I can't do it that way.

I cannot delete the backend service and model as these are SAP standard from the ESS scenario.

Also I do not have a project in SEGW, I only activated the existing services in  /IWFND/MAINT_SERVICE. Obviously I did something wrong at that step...

I try to do some debugging now, maybe I'll find the reason for the error!

Best Regards

Christian

ChandraMahajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not have much information on the error. but looking at the message number, the error comes from method DELETE_TADIR_LOCAL of class /IWFND/CL_MED_UTILS.

you can put breakpoint there and find out the root cause.

Regards,

Chandra

christian_mayr
Explorer
0 Kudos

I got it! In table /IWFND/I_MED_SRG there was an entry in metamodel id which did not exist in table TADIR and so it got the error. I deleted the entries and then I could delete the services successfully!

Thanks for the hint!

Best Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found that the TADIR entry was missing for the service, but deleting entries in that table didn't help. I was able to get round the TADIR logic by setting values in the debugger to skip the exceptions.

Answers (0)