cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to change payer and update credit limit data with out delete documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a problem that user feed 50-60 documents ( Sale order & delivery ) with wrong payer. Now we want to change payer and shift credit limit data ( open sale order , open delivery ) from old payer to new payer is any option for this.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Suresh Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone please through some light on this issue. Any suggestion would be of great help.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in Sales Documents the relevant field is "Credit account" (VBAK-KNKLI and LIKP-KNKLI). There's no standard procedure to carry out a mass update.

If the concerned documents are not invoiced yet, you need to change the payer and the "Credit account" will be automatically updated on the Sales Orders; I'm not sure if it will happen also on the delivery document.

Then credit limit data will be automatically updated. To be sure, you can anyway run transaction F.28.

If the documents are already invoiced, then you should reverse the invoice and change the payer.

Best regards,

Andrea

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to change the Payer, for this you will have to do the changes in Sales Order (only if PGI for that Order is not done). There is no need to make any changes in Delivery, since standard SAP do not determine the Payer as partner function in delivery document. If you have already invoiced, then there is no option in SD for movingthe Credit Value from one Payer to another.

There is no standard option to do the Mass changes in Partner, either you do it manually or create one small LSMW for doingthe same.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Andrea for reply.

Document is not invoiced  till now but how i am change payer in documents is any transaction or program for this.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can change the payer also if the Good Issue is already posted, the important is that the document is open for invoicing

As said by Amitesh there is no mass standard transaction to change the Payer on the Sales Order. So you should change it manually on the Sales Order, or develop a custom tool to update it. I suggest manual update or LSMW with manual recording or using object 0090 - program RVINVB10 (which is a direct input, so if you use it, check that KNKLI field is updated as well).

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amitesh & Andrea both reply is very helpful for me.

For testing purpose i have produce case on testing serve and change payer manually through VA02 transaction. As you explain credit data automatic transfer to new payer.

But there are still a problem that when i am go for make invoice this delivery than it take old payer in invoice. As i understand this is happen because till now delivery payer partner function not update so that's why old payer came at the time of invoicing. Is my understanding correct than what is process of change delivery payer partner function. I am try with VL02N transaction but it is show in display mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can someone please through some light on this issue. Any suggestion would be of great help.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you done its PGI? What is the status of delivery?

Thank$

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ideally in your case, you may have to delete the delivery documents and then recreate the deliveries after updating the payer in the sales order. This is because the source for the partner function in Delivery will be mostly updated as "from sales order" and hence it is not possible to change the payer in the delivery document.

In this case, you have to first find out the relevant delivery documents and delete them

Then you can change the partners in the sales order

Finally you can recreate the delivery documents.

However I would request you to do the following test before following this.

In the SO, change the payer without deleting the delivery. If the partner in delivery gets changed automatically then it is fine. You can ensure this by checking the delivery in DISPLAY mode.

If payer is not changing automatically then go to delivery in CHANGE mode and now check it. If the payer changes automatically now, you are spared with the pain of deleting and recreating deliveries once again.

If both of them fails, then the only way is to delete deliveries first, change payer in SO and then recreate deliveries.

This is applicable only if PGI is not yet done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery POD , PGI , Billing , Transport status is 'A' . We are not want to delete delivery due to number of cases is any option there.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No there is no any other option. If you have done PGI and billing then system won't allow you to change the partner function. You have to reverse the documents and change partner function.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

As i tell that till now PGI , Billing , POD , Transportation all status is 'A'  than also delivery partner show in display mode.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the partner functions you can see in delivery and order header partner functions tab?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

I want to update delivery header payer partner function ( PY ) which show to me in display mode. Same partner function i am already changed on sale order header & item level.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In standard partner determination procedure for deliveries LF payer is not there. In your case could you please check which partner function you are using for delivery?

I have tested this and if we don't use payer partner function in delivery (which is not there in standard) everything works fine. I don't know why you are using Payer in delivery. Did you try to delete this partner function in delivery and assign it again?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Moazzam helpful answer.