SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fortnightly Interest calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Fortnightly interest calculation needs to be configured, but I cannot find any such interval in the calculation rule for Interest(only day, week, month and year are the options available). Can anyone please let me know how this can be configured?

Thanks in advance,

Gunjan.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

The interest intervals are not configurable values and and are set against the standard domain, XIINTERVAL.

You can make changes in the standard domain, XIINTERVAL, through tables DD07L and DD07T and adding another interval for fortnightly.

However, to reflect the same in standard Code, you need to have a SAP acesss key to make the code changes to cater the new interest interval.

I would recommend you to raise an OSS with SAP for the same.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gunjan,

The interest intervals are not configurable values and and are set against the standard domain, XIINTERVAL.

You can make changes in the standard domain, XIINTERVAL, through tables DD07L and DD07T and adding another interval for fortnightly.

However, to reflect the same in standard Code, you need to have a SAP acesss key to make the code changes to cater the new interest interval.

I would recommend you to raise an OSS with SAP for the same.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Thank You Amlan,

Will try this Solution.

Gunjan.