cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with WDDOEXIT

kamesh_g
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All I am updating a custom table in view  WDDOEXIT method for one of the requirements . When I logged off or refresh the Url in dev system WDDOEXIT immediately . But in quality system it is taking time to trigger the WDDOEXIT method .So my custom table is not getting updated and i should display custom table values navigating onto other view . Because of not updating custom table i am not able to pull data from same. Any clues if some one had faced this issue . Thanks Kamesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamesh,

I wonder about this strange behavior.

But WDDOEXIT will always trigger immediately after the source code during exit of the application.

So in your condition, please check your source coding and also make sure that you are not using any time delay for your application.

BR,

RAM.

kamesh_g
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Still triggering the code but application is getting closed by that time .So My custom table is getting updated after some time . Thanks Kamesh

kamesh_g
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ram, It is strange and that to in quality environment. My code is in WDDOEXIT method . I dont think issue is with source code as method itself not getting triggered. Thanks Kamesh

kamesh_g
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi It is issue with ICM parameters . But still it is not recommenced to implement WDDOEXIT to update custom table as behavior is depends on basis settings . So implemented in other way .Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamesh,

But in quality system it is taking time to trigger the WDDOEXIT method

is WDDOEXIT method getting triggered after long time? if so, still your code gets through right?

Could you elaborate the requirement in detail?

Regards,

Rama