cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC Feature Requests Register?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anyone aware of a document here on SCN or elsewhere where we as a community can register feature/improvement requests for NWBC? Think it would be good to have something like that where we can consolidate community feedback.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went ahead and took the liberty of starting this list, here is a link to the document:

Just to reiterate, I don't expect SAP to deliver or even respond to these suggestions. It is not an official future feature list, it is just somewhere for SCN members to register ideas and suggestions for improvements of NWBC when they think of them.

Cheers,

Simon

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

GOod idea in principle. I'll let you know when I'm back from vacation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for chiming in from your holidays Julie... now get back to the beach!

But seriously I am not necessarily looking for a list of things that SAP has any requirement to deliver, but just somewhere for people to log ideas for features and improvements when they think of them or get them from their users. It doesn't have to be official (but would be nice if SAP took it into consideration when planning the roadmap).

I know there has been 'idea place" etc... but I think the right home for it is here in the NWBC space on SCN where all community members can contribute, not on some other site.

AviadRivlin
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Nice idea! We have such activities for the SAP Portal and for the SAP Fiori launchpad.

I suggest that you guys get in contact with and to make sure your voice is heard.

Aviad 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good idea, maybe you should go ahead and create one? Assuming the ladies don't want to create it to make it more official? Now that the Customer Influence phase is over, such a document is definitely needed to capture improvement ideas.