cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find existing values for attribute #MX_MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE_DN for entry administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Idm gurus,

We have just started IDM project and have a fresh Idm 7.2 SP09 sandbox installation on Windows 2008 and Oracle 11g database. We have installed Identity Center and IDM UI. The users, created in UME and added to the Identity Store can't see the Self Service tab, when they log into IDM UI.  Instead, they only see the message "Could not find existing values for attribute #MX_MXREF_MX_PRIVILEGE_DN for entry [USER NAME]".

The role idm.authenticated is created in UME, is assigned to the test users, to the group 'Authenticated Users' and contains the following actions:

tc~idm~jmx~ump.idm_authenticated and

tc~idm~jmx~ump.idm_monitoring_support.

The test users are added to the Identity store with Manager and Administrator privileges. What could be a cause of this problem? Would you recommend to use one of the earlier Service Packs or switch from Oracle to MS SQL?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yuri,

I always recommend MSSQL

When you added the user to the system did you specify manager or administrator privileges? Can any user see the tabs?  If so, add the MX* privileges, either all at once and remove them until the user doesn't work or add them one at a time

Matt.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Matt!

I have switched the database to MS SQL and everything is working fine.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

normann
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuri,

I know it sounds like very basic answer but I knew it helped for me already: Did you restart the J2EE after configuring the IdM parameters?

Thanks

Norman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I've restarted it. Unfortunately, it didn't help.