cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Delete - MDG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you please help with any documentation to implement Material Master Delete in MDG thru MAT06?

Regards

Suresh Ravilla

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the standard MDG-M menu, there is a "Mark for Deletion" option that you can use to delete materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdullah,

do we need to  configure steps, agent and non user agent table ?

The WF is is routing to user ANZEIGER( notes from SAP guide - For testing the standard workflow configuration you need to copy and activate the two entries in the DT_USR_AGT_GRP_MATXX from user ANZEIGER to one or two existing user IDs in your system)  when i run MAT06.

Best Regards

Suresh Ravilla

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using the rule-based workflow template, then yes you need to create a new set of decision tables. If you already have the wf logic and agents assigned for a different CR type, then you can simply download those of the existing CR type and upload them for the delete Material CR type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abdullah,

I have changed the WF to  WS46000057(BRF is not needed) however i am still getting the same error.

Alternatively, i have created ZMAT06 with 2 step workflow and did client copy(SCC1) however it is not getting copied to test client within the same server.

step i followed,

1) Create ZMAT06.

2) Create the step for ZMAT06

3) Associated actions, statuses...

4) Assign the UI's for each step

5) Decision table setup

pls advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this workflow WS46000057 template, you need to assign users in MDGIMG not in the BRF+ user decision table. This is the path: Process Modeling --> Workflow --> Other MDG Workflow --> Assign Processor to Change Request Step Number (Simple Workflow).

former_member193350
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

If you are not using the Rule Based workflow template, then you dint need to define any entries for your CR's in decision tables.

As, mentioned by Abdullah, you have to assign the user agent in MDGIMG tcode itself under other MDG workflows.

Regards

Prateek Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abdullah, this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prateek,

Just a small correction...

we need to configure decision tables if we are using the rule based workflow.

regards

Suresh Ravilla

Answers (0)