Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totals?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I hv a table in smartform like the following,

MATNR (space) QUANTITY (space) TOTAL AMOUNT

So, I need to get the TOTALS of the QUANTITY field and GRAND TOTAL of TOTAL AMOUNT field with $(dollar) as prefix to Grand Total field,Can u explain me How to get it?

ThanQ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hard code this $ symbol in textelement u r printing the total

or create acharacteer type variable then sote $in it.. then prin this

eg.. <b>$&total&</b> or <b>&v_sy& &total&</b>

v_sy contails $ declare it in Global declarations

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ Naresh,

But, culd u let me know, How to get the Totals of the QUANTITY field and the Grand total of the TOTAL AMOUNTS field?

ThanQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

you can put the totals in the footer area and to get the total of quantity by keeping the field (of which you want totals ) in the calculations tab.of the table and keep time as after the loop.

you will get totals.

Kindly reward points if it helps .

regards

Zarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ThanQ. I did not find any Calculation tab in Table node! But, it is in Loop node, so do u mean, its Loop node?

If possible, explain bit in detail.

ThanQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think u r using LOOP node.. in u have to do calculation using the Program lines only..

create program lins inside the loop then calculate the values.

it is better to Use TABLE node when u wanto print the subtotal etc.. it is easy to calculate the valus using the CAlculation TAB

Please Close this thread.. when u r problem is solved. Reward all Helpful answers

Regards

Naresh Reddy K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

there will be a calculations tab for the table node also anyway you can also keep the field in the calculations tab of loop node either so as to get the totals and keep it as after the loop.

hope it solves your problem.

Plz close the thread if your query is answered.

Regards

Zarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ to all.

Answers (0)