cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Notification error Message no. IM103

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys, I would appreciate a little help if you wouldn't mind. I’m trying to create a return del using the features available via the notification screen. I getting the following error message.  No entries exist for selection criteria QM-G2 0033 Message no. IM103 Diagnosis You entered a combination of code group and code that does not exist in the system. Procedure Check your entry. If you entered the wrong number by mistake, overtype it with the correct number. If you do not know the correct number, select the desired code and code group using the possible entries function to help you. If the possible entries function was unable to find any possible entries, this could be because no entries have yet been maintained in the relevant catalog, or that the code groups have not been released. I believe its linked to the below settings missing in the catalog. I can't find where to maintain this information.  Many Thanks Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction QS41 can be used to maintain catalogue group & codes. Use catalog type 2 for tasks on initial screen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your help Julio.