Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valid PO status is displaying Archived in SRM

former_member198566
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are using SRM 7.02, Classic scenario.

After SC is created for 'Free text' requirement, PO is created in ECC. When looking at the Purchase order in 'Process Purchase orders',it is giving the message as 'Error while reading the PO in backend system, Inform system administration'. When looked into Item details in shopping cart portal it is showing the status of PO as'Archived'.

This is happening only for random Purchase orders. Please let me know what could be the issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek ,

Could you please check is there any differences in the SC and the PO created (Plant / Purchsing group )

As I understand you are having authorisation error while checking the PO in BBP_PD . Might be some data that are used in the PO are not available in your EBP .

Regards,

Sowmya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

As mentioned  above it is happening with random Purchase orders .

Could you please tell me the PO which went into error if you again copy the same SC in SRM and order , PO go into error or in this case also its random ?

Thanks

Ankit Jain

laszlo_haladin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abhishek,

The problem caused by an error in ECC PO creation process.

In case SRM is not able to find out the backend PO, we expect that the PO is archived, This is the reason for the archived status on portal.

The route cause can be, that ECC PO created with wrong process type (for example), and the system will create another business document.

Please check the created document on ECC side (compare the document with the origonal expectation).

Regards

Laszlo