cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative Qty has genereted in 914 even though I've enough stock is available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every Body,

When I confirm the Production Order, system has generating the negative stock in 914 even though I've enough stock.

Scenario :- I've total 100 qty in my bin out of 100, I've set 20 qty as Blocked qty. when confirm the PO with 50 qty system generates the negative stock which I don't want to happen,  My question is why system is creating negative qty even though I've enough qty(80) to consume.

Please help me...

// Nagesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nageswararao,

If you wanted to confirm from a particular bin, then you need to do following setting.

1 Enable WM-PP Interface active.

2 Update all your production Order item level - Supply Area & Storage Location.

3 Create Control Cycles using LPK1/LPK2/LPK3 for the Supply Area/Material/Plant Combination.

4 Enable back-flush in BOM/Material level

In your case, you have missed the control cycles. Control Cycle is the one which supplies the Production Bin from where the stock needs to be consumed. Hope, This is should solve your problem.

In future, any WM related questions, please do post in Logistics General(Previously Warehouse Management) Forum.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh

Can you please provide screen shot of negative stock.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Below is the Screen shot,

// Nagesh

0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

this a WM issue but this group of experts is dealing with EWM, therefor my answer was EWM related.

Best regards,
Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

This issue is due to dynamic bin flagged for movement type 914. System is creating PO no as bin when its confirm TO.

Check PP-WM integration back flushing and TR-TO creation and staging.

Regards

Suraj 

0 Kudos

Hi Nagesh,

how did you maintain the level of available qty in your storage type?

Are you using HUs?

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christain,

We are using 6.0, I'm not able to find out Level of Avail Qty, and we are not using HUs.

// Nagesh