Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Approve Requisitions error - unable to start app

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have implemented the UIX01EAP (SAPK-10002INUIX01EAP) Fiori component. I have followed the link Approve Requisitions.

I have activated the OData Service GBAPP_PRAPPROVAL, activated the UI5 application MM_PR_APV, assigned the Business Role SAP_MM_BCR_Buyer_X1, Technical Role SAP_MM_TCR_T_X1 in the Front-end Server and the authorization role SAP_MM_PR_APV_APP in the Back-end server to the relevant User ID.

I have also followed the Configuration Tasks given in the above link including maintaining the Workflow Task under Customizing for Materials Management under  Purchasing  Purchase Requisition  Approve Requisitions App  Specify Workflow Task IDs for Approve Requisitions App.

After this when I login to the launchpad URL using the approver user, I am able to see the Buyer (MM) group on the home page and also the Approve Requisitions tile with the correct number of pending workitems.

But when I click on the Approve Requisitions tile to open the app, I get an error popup saying Failure - Unable to start App and get the below error in Chrome console.

Can this be due to some missing role/authorization? Or can this be an issue with the Approve Requisitions app itself?

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I forgot to mention that the user has also been assigned the SAP_UI2_USER_700 role.

Regards,

Saurabh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

UIX01EAP SP03 is available.

Waht is response form /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink service?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Masa.

I am getting the below response when I run the service /sap/opu/odata/UI2/INTEROP/ResolveLink service:

Regards,

Saurabh

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I meant that response in the inspect element when you selected a tile in launchpad.

If the screenshot is that, it is the root cause.

Please check the target mapping and LPD_CUST entries.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I removed all the Fiori roles assigned to the user and reassigned the roles SAP_MM_BCR_Buyer_X1 and SAP_MM_TCR_T_X1 and now the Approve Requisitions app is opening fine for the user.

Not really sure though what had caused the issue initially.

Thanks for your valuable responses!

Regards,

Saurabh

Answers (0)