Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORA-0060 when accessing table /BI0/ACCMAGGR00

andrea_schneider
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are facing an ORA-0060 error on table /BIO/ACCMAGGR00 with update statement of SAPLSCSM_BI_DATALOAD.  Programm SAPLSCSM_BI_DATALOAD dumped then with error TIME_OUT. This issue occured not always only from time to time.

Deadlock in detail

On system side I could not found anything what cause this error. Not batchjob is scheduled twice. Also SAP Notes gave any hint. Which job/program trigger program SAPLSCSM_BI_DATALOAD? Is it E2E_EFWK_RESOURCE_MGR?

Thanks in advance for any hint.

Kind regards

Andrea Schneider

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

andrea_schneider
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

thanks for your reply. Pls. find attached the dump. Thanks also for the hint regarding note 1757726. Unfortunaltely this note is not valid because we run ST-BSO 710 SP8. I forgotten to mentioned in my post that we are on Solman 7.1 SP10.

Thanks.

Andrea

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the dump.

The dumps is too generic and nothing can be done for rectifying. Except, a try with an updated kernel .

However, the 1st screenshot of deadlock in more useful. There are two sessions running with ID 305 and 605. If you can re-read those logs and find what are running in both(one I can see in those logs) deadlock can be avoided. Other point, what other jobs are running during that time ? You can alter their execution time and fix this issue.

Divyanshu

andrea_schneider
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

checking the deadlock tracefile more in detail I see that there 2 session with application SAPLSCSM_BI_DATALOAD try an update statement on table /BIO/ACCMAGGR00 at the same time. I've already try to find out which jobs are running during the time the deadlock occured. During this time frame many jobs are running but I could not find any job which contains the program name SAPLSCSM_BI_DATALOAD. That's the reason why asked which program/report trigger resp. execute SAPLSCSM_BI_DATALOAD.

Thanks,

Andrea

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you check CMS_CPH_AGGR_DATA_UPDATE and CCMS_CPH_RAW_DATA_UPDATE  jobs ?

Also, check TBTCP, field PROGNAME and TBTCO to find the JOB and Program relationships

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyway, just found that this is a know issue in SP04 and below of ST-BCO 710

Refer:1757726 - Deadlock when accessing /BI0/ACCMAGGR00

Divyanshu

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

Please zip and upload the dump in readable format.

Divyanshu