cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are using Quality Notification in SAP, i am stuck up at 2 issues in this, i shall be highly thankful if you can provide some solution for same.

1.We want to send some attachment to Vendor say some Image or related document Via Notification in SAP. The issue is that if we have attached some Image or file(T-code QM01 /QM02) in" service for object" in Notification and we want to send same to Vendor then when we select "send Email"in " Action Box "then system should  ask from the list of Pre-attached files  rather than asking again to attach  the same.Pl provide the solution .I hope the case is clear to you.Pl help. 

2.We here attach document of "8D Report or some defected

images pics".in "services for object".Now we analyse at regular

intervals if all required documents like 8D report is attached to

specific Notification before making status Closed or not in one go

rather than going one by one in each Notification.It is not found in

Standard SAP report like QM10 neither I am able to find any other

standard report.

Thanks and Regards

Rajeev gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sending email from action box is different while attachment in Notification object is different.

Sending mail will definitely ask for new attachment if u want to send it from action box.

You are using action box for sending mail to external vendor who is not in your SAP domain. then how he is able to open the object and related attachment.

and if you are entering manual user id in action box durng mail then need to attach your docs also.

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

For your second querry u need to develop an customize report according to your requirement. Iwas developed the same to one of my client i.e. Ruchi Soya industires , where several notifications along with 8 D status was availabel.

Regards