cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Object SP installation post support renewal expiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
I am working on SAP Business Object for one of our client, mainly on Webi 4.0 and Data Service 4.1, last year due to some internal issues, license renewal was put on low priority and later it expired, now whenever I face any issue and search in SCN, I generally find solution for SP installation, my client's credentials have also expired and no Market place is available, so my query is if there are patches available on any version post support renewal expiry, how we can download them to address issues in the tool. I am sure there must be way to download and install patches for the same version. Please suggest.

Also in case if we missed any setup to download locally like Data Service quality package, can we download now?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krscheffler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

You mention your client's credentials to log in to the SAP Support Portal have expired?  You can contact our Customer Interaction Center to have them reset the password.  Depending upon their authorizations, they should still be able to access downloads.

Please reach out to them at http://support.sap.com/call1sap

Thanks,

Kristen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kristen,
I checked with client, and presently login credentials are active however in the download section, whenever I click on any download link, it ask username and password and after successful login, it shows blank page, please help how I can get latest fixes.

thanks, Prakash

krscheffler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

The Customer Interaction Center can help see why there are no downloads viewable or log a ticket on your behalf to the software download team.

As mentioned in earlier reply, their contact numbers can be found at http://support.sap.com/call1sap

Please ensure you have your login ID available so they can investigate.

Thanks,

Kristen

Answers (0)