Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM integration with Social Media

former_member184510
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am currently working on a project that requires soccial mdeia integration with SAP CRM. I havent quite worked on this before and would like to know the different possibilities which SAP CRM in partcular and SAP in general can come out with so that I can propose the same to client.

As many others, currently everything is done manually. Individual socila media analytics are used to track the progress. I was wondering if we could have everything thing on a dash board . Say for example, if fb, twitter,youtube is used to promote a product. The user can see the progress of his promotion on all social media channels in one single dashboard.

I would be glad to know all the fantastic features which SAP is currently having to enhance social media integration.

Thanks and regards.

Aneesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aneesh,

we do have a portfolio of solutions for you in the the Social Media analytics space covering the end-to-end social engagement process.

With SAP Fiori, we do offer a simple, end-user ready solution to monitor trends and sentiment KPIs on user-defineable topics, such as brands, products, suppliers, customers,.. with the connectivity to all major social networks as well as the ability to connect to company-internal sources.

In addition we do offer the SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence solution which enables you to manage a 360 degree view on your contacts, including their social media presence, to create target groups based on interests raised on social media and to launch marketing or ad campaigns. On the service side, we offer our SAP Cloud for Social Engagement and the SAP CRM Interaction center.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to discuss your use case and requirements.

Best Stephan

Answers (0)