cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ECC SMQ2 error

raphaelxavier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi experts, we're facing a weird situation in our system. There is a standard interface which uses Post Processing Desktop and it's showing on SMQ2 that the queue is stopped, but we cannot find the error message.

Normally, when we have this situation and click in the first message, we are able to see the error message. But in this case, we can only see the scheduled one. It seems like the error message was already discarded by the user (we are not sure) but the queue still in error status.

I've also searched using SXI_MONITOR for the messages in the queue but I've found just those 3 listed.

Does anybody has faced this kind of issue before?

Tks in advance.

Raphael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raphaelxavier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Let me share the solution here.

After debugging the queue, we have found a entry on the table SXMS_FEH for the stopped queue. This entry has the msgid of IE. But for some reason, this msgid does not exist in the table SXMSPMAST anymore.

To solve the issue, we followed the steps below:

1- Get the FEH_GUID value from the table FEH_MESS_REF with the MSGID found in the table SXMS_FEH;

2- Go to tcode /sappo/ppo2;

3- Click on Order -> Direct Entry using Order ID and put the FEH_GUID;

4- Discard the message on PPO.

Hope it can help someone in the future.

Thanks to everyone who tried to help.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

raphaelxavier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks you all for the responses. But I've tried all of them already. This is a standard interface which uses Post Processing Desktop feature.

wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Postprocessing+Desktop

In the normal scenario, we can found the erroneous message on sxmb_moni, and then discard or try to reprocess the message on Post Processing Desktop. There is no action on sxbm_moni for those kind of messages. They are sent to external application. See below the normal scenario found which its easy to handle once we can see the erroneous message and it can be handled on the Post Processing Desktop:

Our issue, which I've described on the start of the thread, is because we cannot find the previous error message. Seems that error message, which is blocking the queue sequence, was deleted or something. And the application is blocking the next message. I've tried to search on ST22 for some error, but none was found.

Does any one has faced any situation like that involving Post Processing Desktop?

Thanks in advance.

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

So, have you discarded the message from Post Processing Desktop?

From your 3rd screenshot it appers that the message has been send to Post Processing Desktop which is holding the queue. It is a fucntional error where "Material in mainatained in the Plant" so you need to either maintain the material or discard the message from Post Processing Desktop.

Regards

Vj

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in ST22 to get more information about your error.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to activate the queue and then unlock the queue, it will process.

Regards,

Ram.

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

If you still see error entry in SMQ2 then select that entry and press SHIFt+F6 (this will remove the entry from the Queue and save it in SMQ3) and see if queue starts processing.

Regards

Vj

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you cancel the first message? i still see the message in schedule status.

Just reset the queue (edit->reset status) after canceling the first message.