Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an Error while deploying ear file to WAS 6.40 server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting following error while deploying the application

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/bv45127/LOCALS1/Temp/temp31955boc.com~cedapp.ear

Aborted: development component 'cedapp'/'boc.com'/'QUA_00000127_D'/'20070328162705':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application boc.com/cedapp.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application boc.com/cedapp in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application boc.com/cedapp in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

I have added reference to JCO in application-j2ee-engine.xml.

Please guide me

Thanks

Bidhudas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again,

Now with a different problem.

I have removed configuration and imported the configuration again. But now it is not recognizing API ( created by me with all common classes as java project).

Structre of the application is as follows

Cedapp - ear file

Cedejb - ejb module

Cedweb – web module

Cedapi - java project with common classes used in both ejb module and web module and published as library. This refered in both the ejbmodule and web module.

The problem now I am facing is that cedapi is not getting recognized by ejb module or web module. But it is available in used dcs of each.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhudas,

I'm moving your question to the Java Development Infrastructure (JDI) forum where you could probably get more answers to that.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bidhudas,

Please check the server traces for more information on this error:

/usr/sap/<SID>/<instance>/j2ee/cluster/server<N>/log/defaultTrace.trc

HTH!

-Vladimir