cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User sync and provisioning issue in EP - GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

One of our requirement is to connect EP to GRC 10.1 and enable user provisioning. I have followed all the instructions per note 1977781 to configure the EP but I'm unable to perform user sync and user provisioning in EP. I'm able to successfully sync roles and groups from EP but not users. I get below error when I submit access request for portal role assignment.

user lock and unlock is working fine.

User provisioning error:

User sync result:

Our EP is connected to LDAP so we have used below parameter mapping.

Really appreciate if someone can help me with above mentioned issue.

Thanks,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved after applying new SAP note 0001889792 UAM: Portal sync results in time out/ Portal Object notgetting synched

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

I am facing the same eror when creating new users on Portal and assigning the portal role to them via GRC AC 10.1

We have tried all the below Actions, but could not succeed :

Portal UME is in modifiable mode.

• Checked the Table GRACIDMSCHEMABUF, for the Portal connector & maintained the Parameter accordingly.
  • The RFC user is having already have SPML full access (MY_SPML_FULL_ACCESS_ROLE).
  • Fetch IDM Schema JOB is successful
  • GRAC_REPOSITORY_SYNC_JOB is successful.

We are able to modify an existing portal User  with an assignment of a new role etc. This is Successful via GRC Access Request
form.

Appreciate your help here and the solution which u applied to rectify the issue.

Thanks

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitesh,

What is the data source for portal? If you are using AD or LDAP as user data source then GRC will not be able to create users in portal.

Kumar

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi kumar

The data source on portal is default UME database.

Thanks

Nitesh

former_member218247
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

Appreciate your reply here as i am stuck in this issue from last 1 month and i am not getting any support from them.

Portal is on default UME database where i am trying to create users and assign portal roles to them via GRC 10.1.

Thanks

Nitesh