cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross entity BRF rules to update table UI elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello , I am trying to write a derivation using a cross entity rule that will update table UI element value. I have about 50 different rules to be created. Rule Example : Based on material type, derive the value of Sales organization and Plant.

I have the cross entity BADI implemented. I am able to achieve the cross entity derivation for single elements, but anything in table, I am not able to get those updated.

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have figured out that the logic we implemented to prevent to mutiple calls to BRF for same rule was preventing the key's determined by BRF to be updated to the tables. We had fixed it and this is working fine now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great that it works. However, you talk about cross-entity and BRF+. These are two different things and I'm afraid you are confusing them. Using the standard BRF+ derivation rules, you can't derive keys of entities. So, you can't default a plant for a given material type using the BRF+ derivation function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It should work for both 1-to-1 and 1-to-many. How do you update the tables? It might help if you post a screenshot of your code.