cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response message in Proxy to JDBC synchronous scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am working on synchronous scenario Sender ABAP proxy <===> SAP PI 7.31 <===> Oracle Database.All the necessary proxy configuration has been successfully tested.

Business Scenario:

ABAP proxy will send a single Vendor Id to Oracle DB as request and in return , it has to retrieve all the columns related to Vendor as response.Oracle Database stores all the Vendor information.There are 11 columns including the vendor Id in the view for the Vendor records.

Design :

For Request structure:

a-->Created MT for Sender ABAP Proxy with only 1 field for Vendor Id.

b-->Created MT for Receiver JDBC  with Action as SELECT , Table with "View Name" , Access with Constant Blank for all 11 column and Key as Vendor Id.

I have been following  the link and Bhavesh Kantilal document.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/44/7b7171fde93673e10000000a114a6b/content.htm?frameset=...

rameset.htm&current_toc=/en/ca/b977f1c7814201954f20bb87ad7aab/plain.htm&node_id=71

For Response structure:

Created MT for Receiver JDBC with All the column names.

Created MT for target ABAP ECC with the same 11 column name of JDBC response.

Note :

1.Database team shared a excel file as a sample payload which has all the column names of a vendor and I created my DT with the same naming conventions as they are maintaining in their database i.e. Column names are in CAPs, in the same order and even the special characters in the column name.

2. The PING test connection for Cc works fine to database.

Please read out my queries as the I am not receiving any response from Oracle DB and gives error as timeout exception:

1.Since I am trying to retrieve all the column of the view , am I doing the correct procedure of putting all the column name in the JDBC request structure and making a Select statement. Can I add < * > to fetch all the column name and if so where can I add it.

2. Whats the difference between SELECT and SQL_QUERY and on what circumstances I can add it?

3. How can I test ICO in ID?

4. Can I use any SOAP tool to test the messages? Is there any functionality in NWA to test the messages directly to JDBC .

Hope all your inputs can improve my design part.

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I referred to various thread but could not exactly point to my queries.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Any ideas?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

Did you go through all of these links below?

JDBC to PROXY Sync Scenario | SCN

Regards,

Jannus Botha