cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyer details on SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Once the shopping cart is approved the cart  goes into purchaser's worklist . The buyer(purchaser) converts the cart into purchase order in the Sourcing Cockpit . The PO created is sent to ECC. Is there a way to capture the buyer (individual) who actioned on the shopping cart in sourcing cockpit and converted it to PO on SRM side

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for all your inputs. We are using classic scenario and sending the PO to ECC using PI.

I am interested in finding who actioned the SC in the sourcing cockpit to convert it to PO. The PO displays the creator of the shopping cart and not the buyer details. The change history of the Shopping cart displays only till the last approver of the SC but not the buyer who worked on the SC to create a PO.

I am interested in knowing if anywhere this information is getting stored which can be fetched without using the BADi or custom logic.

Regards,

SAP Consultant

laszlo_haladin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

unfortunately it is not possible in SRM standard  to find log about who has processed SC item in SOCO ( or who created the follow-on document) .  Shopping cart has no change versions, and does not contains any log about SOCO actions (follow-on document creation by purchaser (user name), reject item ..).

Regards

Laszlo

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

buyer is the user who will convert the SC in PO inside the Sourcing Cockpit. This means, he will be the creator of purchasing document.

So, look at PO header field CREATED_BY. This will give you the buyer.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I think your answer is relevant, if Local (SRM) PO is created?? 

I think we can't see that, if ECC PO is created.

Ganapathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ganapathi,

your are correct.

For PO created in classic scenario, CREATED_BY field is not populated by user ID who created purchasing document in Sourcing Cockpit: the first SC item field CREATED_BY is used.

Have a look at MAP_HEADER methof from CL_BBP_BS_MAP_SC2PO.

Here is below the concerned sample code:

IF ls_header_d-object_type = /sapsrm/if_pdo_obj_types_c=>gc_pdo_quotation.

mc_assign_x es_header created_by sy-uname.

ELSE.

mc_assign_x es_header created_by <item>-created_by.

ENDIF.

To overwrite this process, use FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 interface from BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW BAdI definition name.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Again I have one more doubt. This BAdI triggers only if we are not using ESOA. If we are creating the PO via PI then we have to use BAdI /SAPSRM/BD_SOA_MAPPING interface /SAPSRM/IF_BADI_SOA_MAPPING. Correct?

Ganapathi

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

maybe: i never used PI to replicate purchasing document rom SRM to ECC.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yateesh_h
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The userid and the type of approver are present in the 'Processor' and 'Agent Determination' columns respectively of the 'Approval Process Overview' tab in the shopping cart.

Hope this helps

Cheers,

Yateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though this is not exactly relevant, also please refer to note 0001821978.

Ganapathi