cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori System Requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are plannign to have SAP Fiori in our systems with ABAP Environment for Landscape.

We are currently on EHP 6 with SPS 10.

I have read the SAP Help document, which says that the product will work on EHP 6 too and the minimum SPS is 001

This is the link

Approve Travel Expenses - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Librar

However, when i checked the service market place for the product installation information, the available Support pack is only for EHP7.

Does this mean, its not supported in EHP 6?

Or does my user i logged in market place has authorisation issues to view certain data?

Regards,

Pranitha C

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranitha Chaitanya,

To implement Approve Travel expenses app two major components

SRA008 1.0 05  and  UIX01TRV 100  02

are required on EHP 6 system ,

App Implementation: Approve Travel Expenses - SAP Fiori Apps for Lower Back-End Releases - SAP Libra...

and these are available at

Installations and Upgrades - F" SAP Fiori" SAP Fiori for Suite" FIORI ERP APPLICATIONS X1" FIORI ERP APPLICATIONS X1 1.0

also this must help you to choose the addons according to the system landscape

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virinchy,

Any idea which UI is needed if we go for EHP6?

And any idea on the compatibility of HTML, which version should IE or other internet services be at?

Will be great if you guide me through some comparision document for

EHP6 + Fiori +Mobile Apps

and

EHP7 + Fiori + Mobile Apps

Regards,

Pranitha C

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranitha ,

Its the same UI and Odata components for Approve Travel expenses Application (both on EHP 6 and EHP 7)

i.e   SRA008 1.0    05  and

UIX01TRV 100  02

the list of the supported devices and browsers are listed in this s-note

Compatible browsers

IE9, IE10, IE11

Google Chrome latest version

Mozilla Firefox ESR and latest version

This document must help you to compare the UI and Odata components required according to the EHP level.

Regards

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I feel like im yet to learn my ABC's.

Didn't understand anything from the compare document. I think I need to study a little more to understand it.

The Snote says it doesn't exist.

Regards,

Pranitha C

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pranitha ,

irrespective of the EHP level 6 or 7 , you can proceed installing the components SRA008  1.0  at SP05 and UIX01TRV 100 at SP 02 .  (basis team might help installing the two components)

Supported browsers versions for IE are 9,10,11 .

-Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok. Is there any other way to read the Snote 1935915 or know the supported devices?

-Pranitha C

Virinchy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

FIori apps are based on Ui5 , so the compatibility of UI5 would be similar to that of Fiori apps.

UI5 compatible devices are listed  in this s-note .

Virinchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are all the applications released (Im looking for My paystub, My Leave Request / Approve Leave, My Travel Req / Approve travel expenses ) for customer implementation and usage in general release or is it under rampup?

Regards

Pranitha

Answers (0)