cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create siupplement Appropriation Requests?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where in I need to create supplement AR for increasing budget. If I use Original AR field, approval process does not work properly. Have anyone worked on such scenario? Pls guide

Thanks

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Any AR after original AR should be a supplemental AR.

For budget supplement to obtain additional funds to existing approved AR should be new AR ...

Carry out Budget supplement via CJ37.

When you say using Original AR field, approval process does not work... Do let us know are you referring to this field in new AR?  If already existing AR is approved by all approvers, it will not allow to do any changes in existing AR and route for further approvals.

Involve Workflow consultant to check how is existing process designed..

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your response. I think my scenario is bit different

If we have an original AR  created and approved for $1000. subsequently we need to raise supplement AR for additional budget. But my probelm is that how to link the original AR with all it's supplement requests. I need to get the total budget requested (current budget) againt the WBS/ AR.

I tried to link supplement AR to the Original AR field (IMAKZS-ZPOSNR) and it worked fine even in getting the amounts in IMR6 report also. But the probelm is with approval process. Once we link any AR with the original AR field, only one out of the group can be approved and the rest will not be put into approval process, because system treats this group as alternate AR's for each other. These AR's are tagged as alternate AR type "A" in IMAKZS-ZUOKZ. If this had been type "N", probably my issue is resolved, not sure though.

My requirement is to have approval for all AR, original and supplement as well. Any thoughts pls.

BR/Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

Please involve Workflow consultant to check how existing AR approval process is designed through workflow. They need to check if Original AR field is taken into consideration when AR is submitted for approval.

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Thanks for your response, I am checking with workflow team.

BR/Raghu