cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods- Sales Order Quota for a customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I want to restrict the Quota of an free SKU ( Material) to a specific customer.

For Eg:-- If a Distributor limit is set for a Consumer Offer as 100 CS. Once the 100 CS is exceeded, System must stop further orders of the item on the Same Customer. It should work similar to Credit Control only difference is that Restriction is at Customer SKU & Quantity.

Can you please guide me how can i capture the above requirement, is there any  Standard process or shall i need to define any customized logic.

Does product allocation scenario help to achieve this.

Regards

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we maintain the minimum order quantity field in the material master then we will get an warning message if we donot maintain that quantity while creating the sales order.

If you want an error message use the user exit "USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE".

you can write a coding here whatever you want Minimum, maximum and multiple limits by leveraging any custom table based on customer.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need to go with abap customizing as the condition update function in the condition type may not work.

if your sales order is with reference to contract you can maintain the data in the contracts which gets updated once the quantity is refered.