Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Timesheet entry, what is Suggestions & Save as tile

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fiends,

In timesheet entry app, I could see Suggestions & Save as Tile. Can you please let me know what functionality it has?

Suggestions - Is it part of My Worklist. If you have Worklist entries, it shows all WBS entries or is it different.

Save as tile - How it works? What is the use of it, is it saving like template?

Srikanth

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

What was your test result? Do you have any runtime issue?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I dont have any runtime issue.

1. Save as Tile -  When I click on Save as Tile, it says Tile created and in Launchpad home screen it shows. I need to know what is the use of this, I dont understand the purpose of Save tile.

2. Suggestion - When I click on Suggestion and click on Select Suggestion, nothing shows up and it is blank. Just wanted to understand, only if we have any WBS in Worklist, will it show up in Select Suggestions.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The Suggestions is the combination of the Worklist entries and the successful entries done in the session. This will show all the Worklist entries.

Save as Tile is the functionality from Launchpad where you can Save a certain screen as a Tile.

For e.g. if you do not want to see the monthly view as the first screen you could save the weekly view as Tile and that will launch the Weekly view directly. This Save as Tile does not makes sense at all the screens but this is to enable the end users to save a certain screen and the launch the app to that screen.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for the information. We dont have release on Saving functionality and employee has to save and submit. I have 3 issue here.

1. When I manually enter any cost assignment and Save draft and enter time for next week, Suggestions doesnt show the recent Cost Assignment I entered for previous week. Again, I have to manually enter time for that week.

2. When I click on submit button, submit icon shows 5 entries. But, no of entries in popup screen shows 10. This will create confusion for end users or if we dont click on Time assignment tab, then we need to select individual entries to submit, which is very cumbersome procedure.

3. When I click on Cost Center, description is not showing correctly and showing in different language. And, also the list of CC is not showing upto a max of 30 (as you said in my earlier post) and have to manually enter and click on Continue Server.

Please suggest.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

1) Recent cost assignment in the same session only. Apply all notes on SP02 in case you do not see.

For this issue note is 2025904. Please implement the pre-requisite notes as well.

2) Known issue Note 2025904. Please implement the pre-requisite notes as well.

3) I mentioned that you get all Worklist in Suggestions. For sselecting a Manual WBS element you will 30 entries and then you can search on server if you want to look for more entries.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Pankaj. I will look into the note and get back to you.

3. With regard to CC, even the list of 30 entries not showing up. In our system, there are only 15 entries. Only the home CC of employee is showing up in the list, for further CC, I need to enter in Search and click on continue server.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Do you have note 1965588 implemented in your system.

If not implement this note as well along with the list of notes in the link I have provided above.

Best Regards

Pankaj

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

As mentioned, both notes cannot be implemented in our system.

1965588 & 2025904

We are in the current SP level for below addons. Please let us know how to proceed.

UIX01HCM    100    0002    SAPK-10002INUIX01HCM    UI for HCM Application

SRA002    600    0005    SAPK-60005INSRA002    Time Recording OData Integration Component.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

pankaj_bisht
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

You are already on SP05 of SRA002 so you would not need the note 1965588.

Can you update UIX01HCM to SP03.

Best Regards

Pankaj